The following list of support articles have been created to help you use the different features of the Podcast system.
If you are enrolled on a course but cannot see it in the list of podcasts on the Video Portal, there may be a number of reasons:
- The lecturer has opted-out of having recordings made so they are unavailable to view
- The lectures take place in a location which is not podcast-enabled
If you believe a course unit is being podcast but you are unable to see it, you should raise a support ticket and include the course code (looks something like BIOL12345).
If you expect to be able to see a podcast but it is not available, this could be for one of the following reasons:
- the lecturer has held the recording for editing before it is published
- the lecture was opted-out of being recorded
- there was a technical failure which prevented the podcast from being published
If an expected recording is missing, you should raise a support ticket and include the course code (looks something like BIOL12345).
If you are a disabled student registered with the DASS Office and they have specified that you need recorded lectures as part of your support plan, we will record all lectures in equipped rooms even if the lecture has been opted-out of the recording process.
For further information and advice relating to podcasts as a form of disability support, please contact the DASS Office.
How to report a problem
To get in touch with us, please raise a ticket via the Support Centre.